Saturday, January 2, 2010

Recap Of 2009

This is like an outdated version of my recollection of the year 2009 with bits and pieces to share with you again. Its nothing much to shout about because it wasn't a very exciting year and it was actually kinda a bad year.
But nontheless, I still would like to go through them again, not only for you sake =__=, but also for my sake.
Here goes the picture-exploding post (actually, I'm copying the idea of Cath J, thanks!!)
January: Italy trip.


January: Chinese New Year steamboat dinner



February: Valentines day


March: My Birthday


March: Malaysian night


March: SWOT fashion show



April: Lazing around in the house making sushi


May: Yoong's encounter with the Queen


May: A trip to Ulster Musuem


June: Best customer service performance in KFC



June: RIP Cincau soy bean (this is lame +__+)


July: Arrival of friend's of Yoong

July: Scotland trip (and 1st time in history losing my passport =__=)


July: Yoong's birthday


July: Happy 1st year anniversary darling


August: Belfast Cultural festival


September: Extreme hair cut


October: Causeway City Centre trip


October: Happy Halloween you guys


October: Bangor trip with Judith


November: Loads of free stuff month and make-up explosion


December: KFC Xmas Party


December: The 1st snow of the year.
The conclusion: Kinda like a pretty fun but yet bad luck throughout the year. This year 2010, I really hope to live better than 2009. So, I need supporting here!!! Leave your comments and make me feel better ^__^