Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Materialistic = Making Me Happy?

I always consider myself as a gal who is absolutely brand conscious and love all those that are expensive and high class and a true show-off.

I won't deny this very shallow side of me because its who I am.

I always get telling off from people who cares about me to stop being such a spendrift and waste my precious money on something you wouldn't call provision items. And I do get defensive and all, justifying the money that I spent on make ups and bags.

But I couldn't care more if my money were to be exchange for all these stuff.

The reason?

I guess I am just too absorb in my own little world of glitter and glamour and taste for the best. Too influenced by the media/blogs/Youtubers I would most probably say. And its so true. I just can't seem to shake the feeling that the less make-up/shoes/clothes/bags I own, the more of a loser I become.

I think I'm turning into a total genuine bia-tch.

And the worst thing of being a bia-tch, is to not deny the accusations, instead, feeling proud to be called that way. =__=

CLIS (Cindy's life is shit)

I totally am morphing into a gal that doesn't care about how to the world see me, cocooning myself, and that is when I'm truely happy.

Finally, I have find my own path towards happiness.

And that is... Materialism.

So, here I come.... GUCCI, LV, CHANEL, YSL, CHLOE, GIVENCHY, PRADA, VIKTOR & ROLF, ALEXANDER WANG, JUICY COUTURE, BALMAIN, HERMES, STELLA MCCARTNEY, BURBERRY, MARNI, LANVIN, DIOR, MAC, BOBBI BROWN, URBAN DECAY, BENEFITS, TOO FACED, SHU UEMURA, STILA, ESTEE LAUDER, NARS, KEIHLS.....

What's your route to happiness??