Monday, January 11, 2010

Utter Disappointment With The 88 Palette Received

Just received my package today which I'd been waiting for 1 week, my 88 eyeshadow palette and was super shocked to find that the package had been shove into the letter hole (is that what you call it?) and landed on the floor.

I had heard many bad news about the palette is extremely delicate and could crack/shatter easily and you really could imagine how much horror I had to endure throughout the unwrapping process.

And, sure enough, this is what greeted me....


Shimmer dust/powder/pigments flew everywhere. The whole packaging was like this, even the outer part. As if this wasn't enough..


This came into my sight. Horrific... I was totally speechless. And this wasn't as bad because I had put some colour palette back to its original place but still, too many of them had been dislocated.


Look at this horrendous commotion. Its like WW2 CLIS (Cindy's life is shit). Am very very unimpressed. What's up with the whole colour coming off the pan??


Very annoyed, very sad and very depressing to see something that I'm looking forward to so much comes to me in such a disgusting manner. I had told the seller that I want to return it back so lets see what kinda option the seller is gonna propose. Either a refund or exchange for a new one.