Friday, January 29, 2010

Outfit Of The Day

This is what I wore for the Spain Trip. The temperature is not really cold and I think its the 1st time I'm wearing a beanie ^__^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beanie: New Look
White Cardigan: River Island
Skirt: H&M
Belt: New Look
Tights: Topshop
Boots: Priceless
Necklace: Scotland (and its missing now :-( CLIS why do I have to lose it?)

The mirror reflection picture was taken in the hotel bathroom. The room has huge ass mirror everywhere. I mean like, really really everywhere. I would find some time to post up my Spain pictures because there are tons and I need to compile them all thus the tiny miscellaneous post for these past few days.

p/s: I just found out that I love wearing flair skirt/dress. They cover up my big elephant tree trunk thunder thighs and sort of elongate my legs. I know, just an illusion. Sigh.... CLIS