Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When You Read This, I'm Probably On A Plane Right Now

Photobucket

Don't be envious, because Yoong and I are boarding on our flight to Malaga, probably in just a few minutes time... Woohoo... And we are going there for just a couple of days, not some long ancient trip though.

Anyways, hopefully this trip would not turn out to be a disaster and we get to go places without the sky raining on us or our documents go missing or whatever... Yoong just finished his final written exam so its time for the both of us to take our shoes off (I do mean literally) and immerse ourselves with some candle light dinner and a posh cosy room.

The estimated total damage for 2 person?? £550. Not cheap lo.

So I'll be back on Sunday +0.00 GMT time. Stay tune till then. I'll have auto post by the way to keep you guys entertained.

BYEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!