Sunday, January 31, 2010

Northingham and Malaga, Spain, Day 1

Finally, I've got the time edit all these photos and upload them onto my blogger. Takes ages to do that. But before I get started, just wanna tell you guys that I'd uploaded new Youtube video, so please give me some support and click to watch, k?? ;p Thanks...
So, there isn't any direct flight to Spain, therefore we had to transit our plane in East Midlands.

Photobucket
The must-take plane view picture. Stunning view, isn't it?

Photobucket
You can even make phone calls on the plane ^__^. But I can imagine how expensive the charges would be.

Photobucket
Camwhoring on the plane. Hate taking long haul flights. Looking at this picture makes me headache now. I call it, plane-cabin phobia.

Photobucket
While waiting for our flight to Malaga, we have to stay 5 hours in Northingham. So we decided to visit around the city. I was told that Northingham is famous for the legendary figure, Robin Hood. Thus, we went the the castle and found this brass statue of Robin Hood trying to shoot an invisible figure with his arrow.

And that's my lansi (arrogant) face while imitating the Hero.

Photobucket
Beautiful garden structure within the castle ground. I heard that its even prettier during summer time with flowers blooming everywhere.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This ground was said to hold activites for visitors to enter some competition. I have no idea what sort of event will they be organizing.

Photobucket
Some floor motif made from colourful rocks and stones.

Photobucket
Then we went to the city centre and found this vast fountain thingy welcoming us.

Photobucket
The square. No idea what's the name. But I still take photo with it. Very kampung (village) girl indeed.

Photobucket
At last, after sitting on the plane for bloody 3 hours, we reach our final destination (nope, not the dying one) and its nightfall. Couldn't do much, could we? So after our dinner at McDonalds (yes, we were so hungry that even McD taste like Michellin 5 Star Cuisine), we went to this place call Marques de Larios which is Malaga's main shopping street.

And surprisingly, some shops are still open after 8pm (I know, in Malaysia, malls open till 10pm but I have lost touch of this wonderful opening hours for 2 years, don't blame me CLIS) and there we still people the streets holding tons of shopping bags, walking around.

Photobucket
This is the nightime look of its famous cathedral, call the Cathedral Musuem. A bit eerie to me. But its really gigantic that I can't fit the building into my camera frame.

Photobucket
So that concludes the 1st day. Pretty boring isn't it as we didn't get to see much. And we were so mad tired (woke up at 5am, and have to walk so much summore). Surprisingly, we didn't get to take too many pictures for this trip. Its like we are all grown up and stop having interest in snapping away (Nah, just kidding, just plain lazy I guess).

I so wanna lie in bed right now after doing some weird report the whole day. My brain isn't functioning anymore but there's still job to do or someone will get mad at me for not completing it. Sigh...

The reason for all the 1-person-only picture above is because Yoong doesn't want his picture to be post on my blog anymore. Too shy maybe??  So you'll see more pictures of me only. More boring than ever. Call me Cindy-the-boring-gal CLIS =__=