Friday, February 6, 2009

Cold Outside, Warm Inside

Its snowing these 2 days. Just a tad bit. Not much. But enough to satisfy my hunger for snow action. Although I didn't get to built a snowman or roll a snow ball, the whitish blanket of snow really did lift my mood for the day.



The downside is that the road is like so slippery (the thought of a car's hydroplanning crops up) that I almost slip and fell several times wtf..."F***" and "KNS" and "MD" came out so often that I'm annoyed with myself too -_-.
Was so happy yesterday to look at my stats for my blog. I know its nothing to shout about as other bloggers has much more hits than I have, but its still an achievement to me.

Never in my entire blogging life (lets see, only for 7 months) that my blog has this many readers. 71 unique readers.... Gosh... Happy....**tears swelling up**

Thank you so much so much everybody for reading my blog. Whether you "beh song" with my entry or just accidently stumble upon my blog or dislike what I write or hated my pictures or are extremely put off with my elementry level grammar....

I still love you guys... Thank you....