Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Am On Internet!!! -_-

This is the list of donors for the KennySia Children Cancer Donation...


Can you spot my name?? Haha... Its Cindy Khor la...


I know this is a bit awkward but I've listed my family in a family tree (well not all the members of the family are present and I can't recall some names)... But I kinda like it where I can add pictures and informations on the family members.

Well, I've edited some info on Wikipedia regarding Taman Molek (its where my mum and dad and us sis are staying). The last sentence under the title "Education" reads "Smart Reader Kids Kindergarden"... Yup, that's my mum's kindy with loads of kids there...Trying to advertise here... Hope I'd made my mum proud... wtf -_-
You're right...I guess I'm too free... Doing all sorts of nonsense...