Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Sunny Day Out

Its such a lovely day yesterday so I'd decided to take a stroll around the neighbourhood. Its been such a long time since we had a fine sunny day. Had some errands to run too.

To be honest, when I started taking pictures of whatever comes into view, I felt like an idiot or someone from 'kampung' (urban areas)... But tried my best to hide my awkwardness and just act as if as I'm like really interested in those scenary wtf.

There's like hundreds of cathedral here. But I think this is the nicest of the whole lot. Oh yeah, all pictures are listed chronologically. Starting from my house and up onto the main street.
And just to let you have a glimpse of what I see everyday if I'm outta house.

This is where I used to work part time. Just because it doesn't rake in high-profit, they decided to close KFC down. But its like so damn near my house and the Boucher Road one is like ffar.

So inconvenient... And I miss working in a stressless environment. I bet my ass that Boucher Road would be filled with dozens of customers every single shitty hour T_T


No, I didn't have a cuppa by the road side. Its 2 degree celcius man. I ain't gonna sip my hot coffee and freeze my butt. Not worth it.

But will definitely have some sipping moment during summer time.


Police station's near my house too. Well, lets see.... I don't think I really need some police station near my house (shopping mall would definitely be better).

Hey, its not like when the police station is nearer to you meant that you are safer. WRONG!!! Remember when I had encounter a drunkard in KFC, the police takes freaking 10 minutes to arrive. Its only across the road man... So idiot,right??

Beside the police station is the fire station. You couldn't get any government action elsewhere except near my house. Wonder why did they built their premises all at the outskirt area of Belfast.

Then, after walking for 7 minutes, I reached the clothes donating bin.

The idiot thing about me is that I Totally Forgot To Bring The Clothes That I Wanna Donate. Eeesshhhh.... -_- ... Almost bang my head against the bin. How could I ever forget when I had already write it down - "Remember to donate clothes" - inside my diary wtf.

Anyway, still had other important matters at hand. This hypermarket is call Co-op. Its big alright. But stuff are expensive too.

My main aim, the post office.

Felt so stupid to take pic of the letter box. Posted some letters anyway.

As I was leisurely walking further down the road, this shop caught my eye. As you had know my love for chocolates, I'll never give up the opportunity to miss this.

Like the interior design of the shop. Cosy and warm and delicate. Bought a box of chocolate for Yoong for Valentines. Everybody say "AAwwww"... OK, stop the crap. Anyway, when I say giving out chocolate to my bf, it actually meant presenting back to chocolate to my stomach -_-

Went to Mark and Spencer to check out some food stuff. But non is appealing to me.

Then the last destination is the park. Its quite empty actually. Nobody would wanna walk in a freezing cold day, would they?

But the view is breath-taking nontheless.


If only it's summer. I would certainly lay a piece of cloth on the grass and have a picnic, reading a book, eating sandwiches, drinking coffee and admiring people in their tights (excuse me, please imagine that people are jogging around me -_-)...
Sigh...time to go back. Its so lonely to go through all those places alone. Was hoping to have a peaceful and quiet afternoon but ended up feeling lonesome and forlorn.