Sunday, February 8, 2009

Please Help!!

As I have been feeling guilty over not helping those more unfortunate kids (always wallowing in my circle of sorrowness), so I've decided to help out in Kenny Sia's campaign.



Although I'm not a great giver or have a magnanimous heart, but I'd still like to do something for the less fortunate and the sickly ones...

My sum ain't a lot if compared to the bigger picture but I do hope that with my money, the organization could help buy more sophisticated medical equipment or research more medicine for the cancer children.

Imagine not being able to live a life of a normal people which include no marriage, no love (don't deny it, the society is still really sceptical of accepting them), radiotherapy, hair dropping, medicine feeding, ostrisize and aliention of the peer.... Boy...I really can't imagine...

I know I haven't got too many readers at my blog to call out to... But I do hope whoever should stumble upon this post would donate some... Be it £1 or £5, or $1 or $5, or RM1 or RM5...



Cheers to those who done their part.