Friday, February 27, 2009

Ways to Keep Cool

As you had clearly notice from my previous entry, I had been like a valcano, errupting ever so suddenly and "passionately", using all sorts of foul words that my mum would frown and disapprove of...

In order to make myself calm down, I've tried all sorts of ways, and luckily they worked... Thus the calm and cool me now -_- (hopefully this will last for a few days).

There are several ways to make my temper subside which I force myself to comply (eehh...its very hard lah...especially when I'm in the midst of it)....

Ways to becoming a calmer you (or rather, me!!):

1. Kenny G songs... No, I don't mean youusing your last breath of energy blowing the saxaphone. Its listening to his songs... Its like really really soothing and it seems to have a magical sense of calming effect coming from the instrument. As one of the member of woodwind family, the music blown out really could be mind-blowing (okay, a vague pun intended).

2. No spicy food. If you are not into spicy food, then hurray, you save yourself a trouble. Some people won't get agitated after consuming spicy food but I guess, I'm one of the unlucky ones to get feverish ( you know, where the spiciness just numbs your tongue and you can't feel a thing and you start to get dizzy then you start to snap at every person talking to you wtf while sticking your tongue out like a dog -_- and wish that there's a big glass of icy Coke in front of you that instance??)....
But I do love spicy food so.... ummm... I haven't really been depending on this way to cool down

3. Meditate?? The question mark here is that I don't know how to meditate using the correct way so I went to check up some website and found this where it helps users throughout the process of contemplation which we should blank out our mind and listen to every sound it protudes ( you know, the regular birds chirping and water flowing sounds where a gal speaks solemnly and lowly??)...

You can find it at http://www.labyrinth.org.uk/onlinelabyrinthpage1.html if you wanna try it out. It does help a bit..

4. Sleep. Haha.. I think this is the best way that my temper could hurt nobody as I'm quiet as a lamb here -_- And I really do feel fresh after a nap and thus the valcano activity will subside subsequently.
5. Take a deep breath. When I'm finding myself going to explode with foul words and cursing like there's no hell, I will turn away from the source of fire and take a few deep breaths to cool down. Really works!!! And sometimes I would clench my fist tightly while breathing (I'm not getting ready to fight, k??)
I'm not sure whether they would work on you, but it did help me a lot... I do hope that I did not hurt anyone (yup, I mean you, Yoong) in the process of getting pissed off...