Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No Mood To Write

I'm super pissed off now with all the crap going on in my life... Speak about bad luck...


I think this is the baddest luck of all in my entire life...


1st my freakin visa, then I got con into some stupid internet scam (dumbass me!!!), canceling my credit card, then my avant fucking browser is not working (or is it blogspot??)!!!


I can't see all my applications in blogspot now which meant no chance of reading other's blogs and leaving comments -_- wtf


Blogging is totally my life and now, they (the internet browser and blogspot and the internet and the laptop) freakin ruining my life by prohibiting me to fully utilize my blog... Shitty asshole...


I think I need to meditate -_-


I need to cool myself down to reach nirvana state and think about all the good things in life wtf!!! Before I get my ass into trouble and land myself with some deepshit problem...( -_- x 100 )


Video to cheer me up: