Sunday, February 15, 2009

If I'm Not a Girl

I've always have this wild imagination of not being a gal.... What if I'm a boy??? There's like so many possiblities of having more fun you know (as a boy I mean, and nope, I'm not inspired by the song of "If I Were A Boy" by Beyonce, its just that this idea as been on going in my mind for a while...)

Yeah, I know, WTF right?? Why am I so deluded to believing that being a gal is not as good as being a guy..?? I am so bored that I start to draw up a list of the benefits of being a guy (its my personal view here,k?? no offense...):
  1. I won't have to spend tons of money on sanitary pad, bras and make-ups
  2. I don't have to get frustrated with what to wear everyday, just jeans and shirt
  3. I don't have to suffer from agonizing monthly pain of period (not to mention a complimentary illness of nausea and diarrhoea)
  4. I don't have to be worried whether I would get pregnant after sex or some other STD...
  5. I don't have to go through the painful process of labour
  6. I don't have to queue up to pee at the public toilet (queuing up is really a torturing event when you are trying your best to hold your urine)
  7. I don't have the obligatory responsiblity to do household chores and cook and wash the clothes
  8. I don't have the pressure to know how to cook for the family
  9. I'm not bind to stay at home to look after the kids once I gave birth to them
  10. I can go party till dawn or meet many gals as I like without being judged as some slutty whore
  11. I won't have to worry about me being rape by a gal
  12. I just need a few extra "stimulation" material to get me high (meaning, I don't have to use cucumber or carrots to stick into myself, haha...just kidding -_-)
  13. I'll have the privilege to speak out my mind or even get physical if I want to (not that I really wanna fight or something, but you know, guys tend to be rough and people don't go "Look at that fierce lady")
  14. I won't be too emotional and throw rationality out ofta window
  15. I don't have to go grocery shopping which is quite a tedious task (I'm not joking, planning what to cook is really one daunting task)
And if I'm as cool as Keanu Reeves, I would get the ladies attention and make'em drool over me.
But being a gal isn't too bad afterall such as:
  1. I don't need worry about jobs and money to make my family happy.
  2. I don't have to carry heavy things or do heavy duty task (yup, meant no tough job for the gal)
  3. I get to dress-up and take good care of my skin
  4. I get to carry branded bags and sling on my blings without getting judged
  5. I get to have an excuse to not work and stay at home after married
  6. I don't have to pay the bills when eating out with friends
  7. I have the privilege of guys doting on me and helping me out whenever I'm in trouble
  8. I am always excluded in the scolding if the lecturer is venting his anger on us (provided that the lecturer is a guy)
  9. I get to enjoy the feeling of being wooed by guys
  10. I get to enjoy the color, PINK
  11. I get to wear dress and skirts (meaning, a variety of clothes to choose from)
  12. I get to express my feelings freely without the need to hold'em back
I really can't think of other benefits of being a gal... So you see, that's why I wanna be a guy in my after life cuz there's 15 goodness of being macho than 12 goodness of being lady....
Maybe you could convince me that being a gal is better by providing more good points or maybe you support the male society and tell me about more them...
Which side will you choose? Male or Female?