Monday, February 16, 2009

The Day of Love

Just a simple dinner and some present exchange... That's how I celebrated my Vday...

Champagne (ok, I lied, it ain't no champagne, its sparkling juice) opening time... Scared the witts outta me as the cork suddenly pops out...

Meat of the day, steam chicken with mushrooms and dates... The chicken was like smooth and fragrant when it once enter my mouth ... yummy... If you want the recipe, you could ask me though...will definitely share it with you.

Kangkung belacan, but without sambal... its alright (if compared to my dad's version)


The apple juice is totally out of the world. It gives off a fruity fragrant and when you sip it, it ain't too sweet with a tiny hint of sourness...

My present... from Amazon...



Its a griller.... Ok, Initally, I intend to put the sign -_- but ummm, since its a gift from Yoong and I didn't present him with a better gift so I guess I'm totally gonna accept this gift with a happy heart.

My gift to Yoong..

Its chocolate alright (as you had read in my previous entry)..
The chocolate is heavenly. Not like those cadbury or swedish chocolate that you have taste before... its a totally different dimension... I can't describe to you all of them, but trust me, its really really good.

Last but not least, the Ferrero Rocher... Umm... Its finish even before Valentine's but I do love the heart shape...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm actually wondering whether should I write a small note here... Haiz... Anyway, the company that offer me a job here is only going to employ me in JUNE!!! Can you believe it?? I have to work in KFC for another 3 months... GODAMNIT!!! T__T
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^