Saturday, February 28, 2009

Online Surveys

As you've know that I'm currently waiting for my UK Visa, which in the mean time, I'm not entitle to work any part time, and thus sitting at home doing nothing for almost 8 weeks, so I've to start ways to make money at home.

My pathetic bank account is so gonna drained dry that I'd stop buying clothings T__T, banned myself from buying bags and shoes T__T T__T, and literally forbid myself to even go window shopping (as I would surely get a thing or 2)....

Therefore, am searching ways to work from home. I know, its hard, and not many websites are trusted or maybe a scam (I've hit the bird shit before -_- as I got myself stupidly conned into a scam saying that I could make big money -_-) .

After testing out several websites, I found out that some websites could still be trusted and thus am introducing them to you.

This is pureprofile http://www.pureprofile.com/where users would be invited to complete some surveys and earn small money from them (hey, you think they would give you RM5 for some question they asked you, don't dream lah...hehe)... But at least its better than nothing.

Shameless to say, I've only earn 90 pence... -_- ... not enough to buy Snicker bar summore.


Then here's another website, its call Toluna http://uk.toluna.com/Default.aspx?src=panthera_UK_nov2007endinsc

Pai seh ya..All the website that I intro here is from UK... Cuz I'm in UK mah...so have to earn UK money loh... Anyway, Toluna isn't giving away cash, they give you points to do some polling and you get to redeem points for voucher from several online sites such as amazon.

I only got 17000 points T_T.... To redeem amazon voucher of 10 pounds, I need 60000 points...
Holy crap... That's when I become old lady only can reach it unless I dedicate 10 full hours to complete all surveys lah...

The other one is YouGov http://www.yougov.co.uk/panel/ Its almost the same as Pureprofile where you get invitation to complete a survey.. Actually, I think it depends on your luck whether you get many surveys or not...

Fingers crossed that I'll get my TIER 1 back and I promise not to lose my temper again on my blog... But umm...could you be lenient on my swearing?? I need'em -_-!!!

Anyway, if you have other ideas of earning money online or by other means, please let me know (I want the legal ones k?? Don't frame me into some sort of scam or something or I'll kick your A**...)