Thursday, February 12, 2009

Smarties Yoghurt

I just can't help myself from blogging about this yummy yoghurt. I really tell you, its totally out of heaven.


2 compartments: the smarties and the yoghurt...

Just pour the smarties in...

Mix it...
Fuyoh, totally syok... The rich smooth creamy yoghurt totally complement the crunchy sweet smarties, how should I put it, its totally like matching bits and pieces of a zig saw puzzle.
I'm not being exaggerating here, but really, if you want me to eat this every meal, I would 100% say yes. And it helps with the constipation too -_-
**********************************************************************
I'm fine now. After consuming the yoghurt, I felt much better. But sometimes when a problem exist, it will never go away unless there's a definite solution to bang it.
**********************************************************************