Saturday, February 7, 2009

Walking Day

Was out with Yoong to have a dim sum feast. Yup. Just the 2 of us.


I was like "shit, I forgot to take photos of what we had eaten. Now I can't post them on my blog".

Yoong went -_-


We celebrated "Yuan Xiao Jie" (the last day of CNY, also known as Chinese Valentines Day or Orange Throwing Day) earlier by me dressing up prettily and making up.



Yeah, I know I look fat here, its the angle of the camera lah... (blaming my plumpness on the camera man).


Went to find the new KFC by walking all the way to Boucher Road which is damn far away...


I can feel that my bad luck is coming (or maybe its already here) (as in the year of OX, Oxen are bound to have bad luck this year). My Tier 1.... T_T


I really wanna T_T... Even Yoong could sense that I'm very upset about it.


I thought that my application is gonna be processed next week so that I could take up employment here as a software developer in the UK.


But fuck is that the UK Border Agency has a very inefficient system and they are not going to process my application next week. Its gonna be next next week and CB that the company and me are both waiting anxiously for it.


DNS and CCB... Walao...cannot contain my anger any longer...


Why so suey?? (bad luck in hokien) (why the hell do I wanna explain what suey is??) (I'm starting to turn into a retard) wtf.


Its already 6 weeks and they can't even f***ing process all those application more aggressively and efficiently...


I'm gonna call them and give them a good scolding (but I heard that the officers are really fierce and fiery that they scold my friend for calling them and not reading the rules).


Now, I'm feeling really low...