Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Felt Cheated

If only the truth is something fragile, that could burst any minute, will you spill the beans then??

If only there isn't a single minute where you keep lying, I'll be so much grateful.

I just want to know the facts... But being told off for prying personal matter isn't what I had in mind.

I thought we were close enough to keep no secrets from each other. I thought we could open up to each other if we wanted to.

I was mistaken. I never should have put such high expectations on you. You are the only one that I trust, but yet, you are the one that betrayed it.

I guess that in this world where materialism and treachery conquers, there's no such thing as true love, there's no such thing as trust, there's no such thing as forever.

**Fuck!!! My toes are damn painful!!! I even have to run errands for you with my condition!!! But you never thank me a fuck for it!!! Hurting me as you wish!!! I wish to call you names!!! But they will retribute upon me!!!**