Sunday, February 22, 2009

How To Break A News (Or Rather A Warning)?

I'm pretty tired with all these fucked up shit... I mean, having to deal with a person who isn't keen on cleaniness and is entirely clueless with the rules and regulations of the household is just so so damn torturing...

There were many times that I had already speak out my mind, tell H* (lets just call him that) what to do, what's not to be done, what's forbidden but yet H* still step onto the thin thread that would easily break the sainity of mine...

I tried some methods:
1. Hinting him gently.
2. Hinting him ever so clearly.
3. Telling him gently.
4. Telling him ever so clearly.
** And everytime I have to make a mental preparation of being the annoying woman and trying to sound not too demanding or too stingy**

I'm quite sure any educated ones would have understand what I wanna convey, but that D**BASS just couldn't make a shit out of what I say. (HEY, they rhyme)

I do sound mad in this post, but actually, I'm not, just frustrated that I've to put up with these annoying nonsense... Crap!!!

If you are the expert of encountering these kinda situation, could you please help me out here?? I really wanna know how should I deal with these kinda people?? Should I change my way of thinking to accommodate him or should he be the one that's suppose to change his weirdo ways??

Arrrggghhh...H* is driving us crazy!!!