Wednesday, February 4, 2009

For My Own Eyes

Well, this entry is gonna be filled with pictures irrelevant to any homosapiens except for the name of Cindy Khor. Cuz I just want all this pics to be in my blog (in case my laptop gone bananas or whatever).

**please be careful when going through the pic exhibition though because you may puke and dirty your com**

Every gal has a dream. And of course I secretly wish that I could be a model with extreme killer poses to wipe guys off their feet. So I decided to act one in my room. But....

FAILED!!!






Some of it turns out nice but some are simply atrocious to the eyes... Don't you think??
Well, I guess my dream of being of being a model could just roll back to madagascar (huh??)
-_-

Made some Jap curry with chicken, carrots, mushrooms and french beans. Just boil everything in a pot of water and dunk in the Jap curry blocks.

Easy and delicious. (but not for those who dislike sweet and non-spicy curry)

My Miso soup. Added a big piece of seaweed into it and thus the blackish thing...

Love it... The taste still lingers in my mouth (wei wei... its not because I didn't brush my teeth ya... wtf -_-).

Yoong bought a all-in-one scanner, photocopier and printer.

Its pretty awesome cuz we don't need to like rush to the library to scan our passport into the com or rush to our uni to print out some important document. But the printing speed is a bit tad slow though... Not bad for 30 pounds, I'd say.
There you go... Random babbling and displaying of photos that nobody would be interested in. Damn...I so love myself for being kiasu and suaku...